Atlus U.S.A., Inc. is currently seeking an Intern to serve in various capacities within the marketing department. This position will provide the candidate with a ground-level view of product marketing, including positioning, promotion, advertising, PR, community management, and will connect him/her with high-profile organizations within the gaming industry. (A confidentiality form will need to be signed.) The ideal candidate must be reliable, detail-oriented, web-savvy, and a team player with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. He/she will be assigned a variety of tasks, which may include:
- Creating first drafts of marketing copy and presentations
- Completing research projects, such as collecting and reporting on brand histories or seeking and comparing vendors' offerings
- Doing regular checks of company and retailers’ websites
- Routing materials through multiple parties for checks
- Communicating with partners
- Creating co-marketing submissions to Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft
- Liaising with 3rd party sites to set up contests and promotions
- Inventory organization
This is an unpaid internship. Internship period is 3 months; minimum time per week is 20 hours, but more time can be discussed. There may be an opportunity to extend the internship into additional periods.
- LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY. We are located in Irvine, CA. Applicants outside of the Los Angeles/Orange County area will not be considered.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Professional demeanor and the ability to carry out business communications.
- Desire to develop marketing skills within a consumer product company.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Basic skills in HTML and Adobe Photoshop a plus.
- An enthusiasm for teamwork.
- Passion for games, positive attitude, attention to detail.
- 18 years or older.
- 20 hours per week minimum, or more based on candidate's availability.
Applicants can mail their resume and cover letters to:
Atlus U.S.A., Inc.
Attention: Localization Department
6400 Oak Canyon Suite 100
Irvine, CA 92618
Submit Your Resume
Check out the latest career opportunities at ATLUS!