Game Tester/Quality Assurance
SEGA of America, Inc. is looking for Game Testers to work on an upcoming title. Testers will be responsible for playing through the game and reporting bugs accurately and clearly. Since the majority of bugs may be text-related, individuals with a strong command of the English language are preferred. The ideal candidate will also be detail-oriented and a team player with good communication skills.
- LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY (We are located in Irvine, CA. Applicants outside of the Orange County area will not be considered).
- Previous software testing experience preferred. Console or PC gaming experience required.
- 18 years or older only.
- Strong reading, writing, and spelling skills.
- Computer literate.
- Passion for games, positive attitude, attention to detail.
- Hours are 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday thru Friday + paid overtime.
- This is a temporary position lasting the duration of the project (approximately 4-8 weeks).
Applicants can mail their resume and cover letters to:
SEGA of America, Inc.
Attention: Localization Department
6400 Oak Canyon Suite 100
Irvine, CA 92618
Email your resume