ATLUS requires a talented, reliable, and self-sufficient person, experienced in current media technologies, to assist in the creation, distribution, and archiving of all video content necessary to meet the needs of the marketing, sales, and production departments.
- Coordinate with QA department to schedule resources for game footage capture.
- Aid in creation of planning tools (e.g., storyboards, music selection, etc).
- Assist in photography and video shoots, including setting up lighting for photo and video shoots.
- Maintain the archives of finished videos and kept video footage.
- Provide, maintain, and distribute files in various formats to internal and external contacts.
- Meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced office environment and be accountable for ensuring deliverables are received in a timely fashion.
- Demonstrate excellent organization, communication, prioritization, and teamwork skills.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and act as a resource for video-related issues.
- Research new technologies and methods to improve video quality.
- Minimum 1 year professional video editing experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (including, but not limited to Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop for PC)
- High level of creativity
- Basic understanding of animation
- Understanding of traditional 2-D art design
- Understanding of sound and music as it relates to video
- Understanding of video formats
- Excellent office communication skills and manner
- Knowledge of video games, especially RPGs
- Knowledge of Adobe Soundbooth, Audition, Flash, and Encore
- Japanese language ability
Local candidates only.
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants can mail their resume and cover letters to:
Atlus U.S.A., Inc.
Attention: Human Resources
6400 Oak Canyon Suite 100
Irvine, CA 92618