Atlus U.S.A., Inc. is currently seeking a Web Designer/Developer, reporting to the Manager of Creative Services. Hours are 9:00 am – 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday at our office in Irvine, CA.Individual considered for this position would be able to design/develop websites, from concept to release, and manages the daily update cycle for the organization’s websites in a fast-paced environment with very tight deadlines. Work in a production team for the creative development and technical implementation of the organization’s website content. Determines and maintains the “creative vision” of assigned projects, and implements technical design. Accountable for the “life” of the site, from release on the network, through ongoing refreshes and updates. Manages project resources, assets, schedules and budgets to ensure timely, current and cost effective programs.
- Implements defined tasks of projects.
Role in Strategy / Planning
- Supports attainment of some short- and mid-term objectives of assigned unit projects
Knowledge / Problem Solving
- Solves complex problems in effective ways.
Negotiations / Interactions
- Interacts with internal and external peers and/or managers to exchange semi-complex information related to assigned activities.
Assignment of Work
- Receives work in the form of short- and mid-term assignments that require use of independent judgment outside of established procedures. Supports the determination of approaches and the development of new or enhanced technical tools
- Operates within the context of generally defined procedures.
- Creates and updates existing corporate and product websites, including mobile versions of websites.
- Work independently with relatively little supervision.
- Tracks traffic data and reports findings to make recommendations for improvement or change.
- Designs marketing collateral for use on web, PlayStation Network, Xbox LIVE Marketplace, Nintendo eShop, Steam, and more.
- Builds and hosts web manuals for each game.
- Supports other business units, international publishing partners, retail partners, etc., providing assets, information, updates to webpages, and build assistance when called upon.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Have online portfolio or examples of work.
- LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY. We are located in Irvine, CA. Applicants outside of the Los Angeles/Orange County area will not be considered.
- 3+ years of web design experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Professional demeanor and the ability to carry out business communications.
- Excellent organizational and scheduling skills.
- Passion for games, positive attitude, attention to detail.
- Additional positive considerations: knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Adobe AfterEffects, Drupal, forum software.
- Minimal travel required for events such as E3.