With Dragon’s Crown Pro launching May 15, we’ll be releasing a patch for Dragon’s Crown for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita on Thursday, March 22, 2018 for cross-play and cross-save compatibility! Get the full details on Patch 1.08 in the notes below:
- Cross-Play and Cross-Save features between PlayStation 4 (Dragon’s Crown Pro), PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita have been added.
- Bags can now be renamed.
- Items can now be filtered by effect in the equipment menu.
- While adventuring, you can now check your talisman collection, current floor, and floor reward on the pause screen.
- Each setting value is now displayed in the Character Name’s Edit Type screen.
- When resetting skills at the Adventurers Guild, it is now possible to include “Deep Pockets” in the reset.
- If you gained the same skill again immediately after a skill reset, the corresponding skill item now is automatically returned to your bag.
- The ability to batch sell items at Magic Show has been added.
- “Damage Display” has been added in the Options menu.
- “Rune Selection UI Position” has been added in the Options menu.
- When editing type, the maximum degree of rotation has been increased to 180 degrees.
- The rate at which some goods appear in the shop has been tweaked.
- In the “Ultimate” difficulty, some of the enemies’ special effects have been tweaked.
- The tutorial for some characters has been improved.
- Camera behavior has been improved.
- Other minor display adjustments and functionality improvements were made.
- An unauthorized equipment bug occurring under certain circumstances has been fixed.
- A display issue with some items’ prefixes has been fixed.
- Improvements were made to performance stability and other features under certain conditions.
- A bug where praying at the temple to increase funds was ineffective has been fixed.
In order to make room in saved data for bag names, the maximum number of skeletons you can store at the temple has been decreased from 32 to 28. Skeletons stored in slots 29 and above will be deleted from your existing save data. Before updating to Patch 1.08, players who have 29 or more skeletons are advised to please visit Canaan Temple where they can either resurrect or bury excess skeletons to bring their total stock within 28.